The Democratic primary effectively came to an end as Sen. Bernie Sanders, I-Vt., announced he was suspending his campaign. But his name will remain on the ballot in the remaining contests, which he says will help influence the party’s platform. Sanders joins Judy Woodruff to discuss his plan to guarantee health insurance during the pandemic and how he’ll support former Vice President Joe Biden.
Stream your PBS favorites with the PBS app:
Find more from PBS NewsHour at
Subscribe to our YouTube channel:
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Cận Cảnh: Hiệp Sĩ Nguyễn Thanh Hải hành hiệp như phim hành động 2020
- Quân Vương Bất Diệt Tập 10 VIETSUB – The King: The Eternal Monarch Ep 9
- [Garena Free Fire] AS Test Skin P90 Hành Quyết Đắt Nhất Trị Giá 6k Kim Cương ! | AS Mobile
- Straight people, what have you always wanted to ask the LGBT community?
- Phí Phương Anh được đồng đội nhắc nhiệt tình | HTV NHANH NHƯ CHỚP | NNC #28 | 20/10/2018