Demon Slayer Kimetsu No Yaiba Manga Chapter 203 Analysis were we discuss DEMON KING Tanjiro becoming human again and being healed. Kanoa injected him with medicine and their Tanjiro x Kanoa ship will now sail. Tanjiro and Nezuko are reunited as the prophecy Yoriichi has been fulfilled. Muzan’s Death is final and his last words are sad, he’s just an insecure little man. The 9 Hashira saved Tanjiro from Muzan’s grasps as his wish is granted.

Thumbnail by : Twitter: Follow them on insta – @sufxyy

#demonslayer #kimetsunoyaiba #anime #tanjiro #muzan #nezuko

Buy NARUTO & ANIME BALLS DEEP MERCH:

for anime clothing
10% discount off everything with ABDSQUAD

DISCORD SERVER:

Snapchat @ AnimeBallsDeep
Instagram @ AnimeBallsDeep

Microphone I use to make videos:
The camera I use to record:
The laptop I use to edit:

Our reddit:

Please give us a ‘Like’ on Facebook 🙂

All Music , Pictures, Videos and Sounds That Appear In This Video Are Owned By Their Respective Owners

“Copyright Disclaimer, Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for ‘fair use’ for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use.”

Nguồn: https://dailyvietjet.com

Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://dailyvietjet.com/tin-hot

20 Comments

Anime Balls Deep

Step 1: Join the discord: https://discord.gg/f2sJpsM
Step 2: Be Active and earn rank
Step 3: profit and be in a video like Ivan
Thumbnail by : Twitter: https://twitter.com/sufxyy_ Follow them on insta – @sufxyy
BUY OUR ANIME SHIRTS HERE: https://teespring.com/stores/abdmerchstore

Are Mir

April 29, 2020

Will the manga end after this arc? How I wish it keep going on..

Drey'z World

April 29, 2020

final words??is that the final words..its sucked….

Hero Slayer

April 29, 2020

So tanjiro is the chosen one/chosen demon all this time and not nezuko the fuck anime watchers only will be pissed because of this and i myself pissed too cause muzan is desperate to get to nezuko and eat her to gain immunity to sunlight so he turn her into demon kill his loves one

AlmightyKevo

April 29, 2020

Tonjiro really like “i let him turn me to get back my arm and this std off my face but everything still worked out perfectly… cool”

Soju

April 29, 2020

I don’t think kanao is fully blind, yeah she used the technique on her other eye but she only used it for a couple of seconds and that was about it I just think her eyesight got worst but still blind in her other eye

Motoori natsumi刺し夏み

April 29, 2020

I don't know about any of you guys but I'd not reading the manga and I'm really looking forward to the movie I've got a lot of spoilers things to you and your thumbnails it's like you don't care about how anybody else feels about the anime or how they're getting spoiled by it

Anime Otaku

April 29, 2020

What if Demon Slayer continues and a bigger antagonist is introduced, and everyone will be like: Remember when we thought Muzan was the main villain?

Brian Alleyne

April 29, 2020

Is my best peach girl dead, she was so loved her and iguro had to die iff screen

Owen幸杰

April 29, 2020

When I watch so many video about demon Slayer most I see that insuoke he doesn't wear demon Slayer shirt

maxblade 11

April 29, 2020

what about hashira of love and snake hashira iguro,they are alive or what?

Realnigga Turner

April 29, 2020

Muzan : " Don't Leave Me !!!!!!!…. "

Tanjiro : " Why???? " …..

Muzan : " Cause your the chosen …… The Perfect MONSTER " !!

Tanjiro : " nah …..sounds lame …. I rather bang a blind chick and chill afterwards with my sis …. "

Muzan : " 😣😐 Just my luck ….. A nice guy "

UltraPlayzzz

April 29, 2020

Demon king tanjiro was made so he could get his hand and eye back . Pretty shit imo .

LittleFox Garden

April 29, 2020

Is it just me or did anyone else notice that tanjiro is blind from one eye when reading the manga… ?

Debojit Rabha

April 29, 2020

Tanjiro would have stay if mujan moonwalked right der and started singing "they don't care about us"

I'm just saiyan

I love how Muzan’s words doesn’t reach Tanjiro at all

Muzan: You must live!!!

Tanjiro: Nah man, you’re just b a d v i b e s

Indranil Murmu

April 29, 2020

Could anyone tell me the fucking purpose of the BLUE SPIDER LILY and how in the world did even Muzan's Doctor knew to turn a human into a demon ? Will other demons really perish away now ?

Chrisi _336

April 29, 2020

is kanao blind in both eyes now?

✨SadCat✨

Oh…So Tanjiro is no longer a Demon ? 😒

I was really enjoying the plot twist…too bad it ended well and we won’t have a sequel or something.

Jaime coelho

April 29, 2020

I liked that karma got muzan cause he didnt care for no one and never realy helped someone without being for self consideraition but in the final he begs tanjirou for him to help him without any true benefit for tanjirou consideraiting that tanjirou thouse not seek immortalaty or power to hurt others he only wants to portect his friends