What an awesome time exploring the Imperil city of Hue, seeing the Imperial Palace, a kings tomb, and a beautiful pagoda!
And the Unesco world heritage city of Hoi An was no disappointment either, the old town is lit up with lanterns at night. Enjoyed a vespa food tour which hands down was a big highlight of the week. Never thought you’d find me on the back of a bike, but the team of drivers are so safe and was an awesome time getting around. Also took a bike tour through some rice fields to an organic farming village, even tried our hand at farming. All in all Hue and Hoi An are unique and beautiful cities that has a lot to offer!
Hi! I’m Cheraya, a Minnesota girl, and I’m taking a year off work brewing coffee to travel around the world. I love to explore and experience new to me destinations and places that are rich in culture and history. To see what I get up to, and maybe learn along with me, join me on this crazy, exciting adventure.
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://dailyvietjet.com/du-lich
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Đến Mèo Vạc ăn bữa cơm ngon, Homestay cổ đẹp tuyệt vời. Hành trình phượt Hà Giang.
- Ăn hết sạch Đặc sản Hải Phòng chỉ với 100K tại Chợ Cát Bi | DU LỊCH VIỆT NAM
- Khách sạn Hoàng Lộc Buôn Ma Thuột
- Vietnam Booking | Du lịch Sài Gòn – Review Bưu Điện TPHCM bên trong có gì ????
- Đột kích cơ sở massage 'vua Điêu Thuyền' kích dục khách giá 13 triệu đồng một lượt