Singapore’s COVID-19 circuit breaker period has been extended by about a month to June 1, as the country continues to grapple with the COVID-19 pandemic. Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong announced the extension of the strict safe distancing measures in a televised address. Existing measures will also be tightened — more workplaces will be shut with only the most essential services to remain open. Meanwhile, entry to “hotspots” like wet markets will also be restricted.
Subscribe to our channel here:
Subscribe to our news service on Telegram:
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Cận Cảnh: Hiệp Sĩ Nguyễn Thanh Hải hành hiệp như phim hành động 2020
- Quân Vương Bất Diệt Tập 10 VIETSUB – The King: The Eternal Monarch Ep 9
- [Garena Free Fire] AS Test Skin P90 Hành Quyết Đắt Nhất Trị Giá 6k Kim Cương ! | AS Mobile
- Straight people, what have you always wanted to ask the LGBT community?
- Phí Phương Anh được đồng đội nhắc nhiệt tình | HTV NHANH NHƯ CHỚP | NNC #28 | 20/10/2018